As an example for that we can look for inter-relationships and ideas (understanding of organizational structure). Some of the action verbs used to assess analysis are as follows: analyze, appraise, arrange, break down, calculate, categorize, classify, compare, connect, contrast, criticize, debate, deduce, determine, differentiate, discriminate, distinguish, divide, examine, experiment, identify, illustrate, infer, inspect, investigate, order, outline, point out, question, relate, separate, sub-divide, test. Some examples of learning outcomes that demonstrate evidence of analysis are:
• Analyze why society criminalizes certain behaviors.
• Compare and contrast the different electronic business models.
• Debate the economic and environmental effects of energy conversion processes.
• Compare the classroom practice of a newly qualified teacher with that of a teacher of 20 years teaching experience.
• Calculate gradient from maps in m, km, % and ratio.